Business Support Officer - Communities
This job is temporary for up to 11 months due to specific funding.
To work within the Communities Service is a very rewarding and exciting job.
The Business Support Team- provides a key role in providing various levels and types of support across the whole service.
The Communities Service compromise of 5 different areas – please read the Day in the Life for more details.
- Arrange meetings and take minutes as appropriate
- Processing of invoices and cash handling
- Data processing (input and retrieval) – including service based IT systems
- Responding to non-routine enquiries/complaints, signposting as required
- Information and record management as directed
- Producing basic statistical and management information
- Undertaking project work under supervision
- General administrative duties as required
It is essential that you have good IT skills and that you are familiar with a variety of computer packages in particular Microsoft Office and that you are able to demonstrate business and administration skills to NVQ Level 2.
In order to be shortlisted for this job please demonstrate how you meet the Person Checklist as detailed on the attached Job Profile - this information needs to be inserted under the 'Relevant skills, experience and behaviours' section on the Application Form.