Disability Day Opportunities, Support Plus service is seeking to recruit to our Fixed Term vacancy until August 2020 covering Maternity Leave.
The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant and developing service.
This role will involve:
- Working with people who use our Day Opportunities
- Ensuring the delivery of service objectives.
- Working across the whole service area on an outreach basis
- Empower individuals to be as independent as possible and maximise their potential.
- Contribute to keeping people safe.
- Have the ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to be Person Centred in their approach to supporting individuals who have a variety of social care needs including complex needs and communication difficulties.
Able to demonstrate how to work in a multi-agency approach with other partners.
35 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.