You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the team and supervision of staff, with support from your Senior Practitioners, you will ensure delivery of high-quality Social Work and Occupational Therapy practice.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* being a champion and role model for areas of service such as: mental capacity assessments and review, care and support planning, integration with health
* ensuring that your team works with financial rigour in mind, whilst working as part of a team to improve service delivery
* being a key change agent when it comes to Signs of Safety and will play a key role in the delivery of transformation across the service
* being fluent with operational management, including HR policy and management
* working as part of a strong and supportive team.
We work as a countywide service with offices based in Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket and Beccles.
We are committed to co-production of solutions and the Learning Disability Strategy, vision and test, which keeps our purpose grounded.
* a supportive team environment
* the best possible support and development to grow your career
* regular professional supervision and appraisals
* a conditional relocation package of up to £8k, to support a potential move to Suffolk.
We positively encourage the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal chat only regarding this post, please call Nicola Roper on 07872 416399.
Closing date: 11.30pm, 1 September 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
Apply online at: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org or call 0345 601 4412 quoting the job ref.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Team Leader £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Suffolk
- Corporate Management Team Team Leader £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Suffolk
- Health and Social Care Team Leader £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Suffolk
- Adult Services Team Leader £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Suffolk