Vehicle Technician x2
Fleet Services are seeking to recruit two Vehicle Technicians, based at our Waterfall Lane Depot in Cradley Heath. Due to the wide range of fleet items, ideal candidates should have experience in maintenance, repairs and diagnostics on a wide variety of vehicles, plant and horticulture equipment.
All Candidates must:
- Hold a clean category C driving licence. (CPC not required)
- Be able to take part in out of hours call out on a rota basis.
- Have previous experience as a commercial vehicle technician.
Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Carry out all maintenance, repairs and in-depth diagnosis on fleet, contracted and private vehicles, plant and horticulture equipment, including specialised equipment e.g. Road Sweepers, Bin Lifts, and RCV’s.
- Preparing vehicles for MOT.
- Tail Lift repairs and testing.
- Attend offsite and roadside breakdowns.
37 hours per week on a weekly rolling shift pattern
06:00am – 14:00pm Monday/Thursday and 06:00am – 13:30pm Friday
10:00am – 18:00pm Monday/Thursday and 10:30am – 18:00pm Friday
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.