Social Worker - Scarborough
Grade - J - K
Vacancy Hours - 37 Hours per week
Contract Type - Full time Established
Social Worker – Safeguarding Team
Location - Scarborough
Interview date: 4th October 2019
*Please note that a Social Work qualification is essential for this role*
Are you a Social Worker looking for a challenge? Would you like to be part of an ‘outstanding’ children’s service that offers excellent provisions to the young people of North Yorkshire? We have exciting opportunities for a Social Worker to join a strong performing Safeguarding team in Scarborough.
We are proud to say that we adopt a relationship based approach to working with children and their families in North Yorkshire. As a Safeguarding Social Worker you will be part of a team of Social Workers, working closely with children and their families to ensure that their needs are met in a safe and timely manner. We use a Signs of Safety, solution focussed approach and work alongside families to build upon safety and support for children within their family/friends network. We want to ensure that we understand the quality of our practice and practice outcomes and have a clear delivery mechanism for building on strengths and responding to risks and issues to drive through improvements. We will clearly demonstrate that the voice of the child and family shape the service we provide and is evidenced throughout practice.
Joining us as a Social Worker, you can expect to be part of a highly-acclaimed organisation and also to receive the following:
· Ongoing support from managers who will ensure that you receive the relevant guidance throughout your role · Numerous professional development opportunities enabling you to both develop and progress your career
· Generous leave entitlement, allowing a healthy work/life balance
· Relocation package available, dependent upon eligibility
Whilst the post is based in Scarborough the service very much promotes flexible working with the ability to work remotely from other bases, as well as working from home.
The East coast benefits from excellent road and rail links including easy access from the A1, A19 and A64, making Teesside, York, Hull and Selby all easily commutable.
For more information about the role please contact Amie Templeman, Team Manager on 01609 534124 or email Amie.Templeman@northyorks.gov.uk
If you are ready to join us in creating brighter futures for children and families then we look forward to receiving your application.
More searches like this
- Health and Social Care Social Worker £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Scarborough
- Children's Services Social Worker £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Scarborough
- Safeguarding Social Worker £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Scarborough
- Social Care Social Worker £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Scarborough