Business Admin - Apprenticeship
Business Apprenticeships - work, earn and learn
Kick start your career with an apprenticeship based in Royal Borough of Greenwich Council. You’ll have on-going learning and development with prospects for future progression. We have a variety of business administration apprenticeships available, so plenty to consider and apply for.
Why an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to gain vocational qualifications, whilst gaining valuable workplace skills and experience. Successful candidates will secure a fixed term contract in the council on a highly competitive apprenticeship salary.
• A nationally recognised level 2 or 3 Apprenticeship (you’ll have study release for this)
• Full time roles (35 hours per week, including training)
Please note that to be eligible for an apprenticeship, you must demonstrate a level of competency in Mathematics and English. Candidates who have English and Mathematics GCSE Grade D/ Level 3 or equivalent qualifications are required to bring along certificates on the day. Alternatively, you will be required to take Mathematics and English assessments on the day.
Come and find out more:
GLLaB and other council colleagues are running a recruitment event on 14th October by appointment only no walk ins will be able to join on the day. This will be an all-day event which runs from 9.30am to approximately 3pm consisting of the following:
- An introduction
- Meet the hiring managers
- Completing the application form
- Questions and answers
- Maths and English assessment (for those without GCSEs or equivalent qualifications)
How to apply:
Click on the red “apply” button below, fill out your application and submit it.
If not registered with GLLaB you must register within 3 days of submitting your application.
We will review your application to assess eligibility, if eligible and registered with GLLaB we will send an invite to the open day.
To be eligible to apply for these apprenticeships you must be living in the Royal borough of Greenwich (or a living outside the borough but are or have been in the care of the Royal Borough of Greenwich as defined below*)
- *Open to children 16 to 18 years who are looked after and have been for more than 13 weeks (which does not need to be all one period); AND
- *To care leavers who can be young people aged between 16 and 24 years (to 25th birthday) who were looked after by Children’s Services for a period of 13 weeks or more since the age of 14 (which does not need to be all one period) but must include a time after the 16th birthday.
“Applicants who already hold a Business Administration qualification at Level 2 are able to apply for this opportunity as some roles are available at Level 3, however, applicants who hold a business qualification of Level 3 or above are not able to apply for this opportunity due to ineligibility to ESFA funding”
We receive high volumes of responses for our Apprenticeship roles and so Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received. You are advised to complete the application as quickly after starting it as is possible.
Royal Borough of Greenwich values the diversity of its community and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We therefore encourage applications from all sections of the community.