Head of Service – Care Pathway
Our Adult Social Care strategy ‘Promoting Independence, Supporting Communities’ places the person at the heart of what we do - Helping people help themselves shape how services are commissioned and delivered, and enabling customers to influence decision making through varied coproduction, engagement opportunities and partnership boards.
You will be the lead for mental health strategy, and the interface between departmental strategy and front-line operational practice. Your strong and efficient management of performance and resources will ensure the continued delivery of effective value for money support, improving the outcomes for service users and their carers.
Your experience will mean that you are able to work with complexity and develop strong partnerships, demonstrating strong and clear visible leadership. With a focus on mental health, you’ll work with our strategic commissioners and external partners across Leicestershire to shape and improve our care pathways, developing the provision of personalised community-focused social care services.
The ideal candidate:
- Substantial experience at a strategic, senior level in Adult Social Care
- Ability to deal with a wide breath of strategy and policy issues and complex situations in a multidisciplinary and/or multi-agency setting
- Strong change management and partnership working skills
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of Adult Mental Health policy and best practice
- Demonstrable positive leadership behaviours
- Experience of working with complex information to provide person-centred, solution focussed and resource efficient options and to review performance against targets set
Interviews are expected to be held on 29th and 30th October.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Peter Davis Tel: 0116 305 5679 Email: Peter.Davis@leics.gov.uk
If you think you share our values and have the skills we are looking for, apply now.