Director of Regeneration & Culture
- Incredibly diverse, cosmopolitan and entrepreneurial
- Growing rapidly – we have the third highest rate of population growth in the country
- Home to four new Crossrail stations bringing investment, renewal and regeneration
- High performing schools, good housing mix, green spaces and strong communities
- Committed to bringing power and responsibility as close to our communities as possible
- Delivering decentralised organisational and physical community infrastructure to realise that ambition
- Outward looking, collaborative and partnership orientated
- Creating the culture and capabilities to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for driving forward the regeneration and growth of the borough in a way that ensures local people benefit
- Able to work creatively and collaboratively, unlocking potential not only in the considerable assets and land that the borough holds, but in the people who live and work in Redbridge.
For further information please visit www.leadingredbridge.co.uk
For a confidential discussion please speak to either Martin Tucker on 07894 095 898 or Sarah Longbottom on 0121 312 3755