Director of Communities
- Incredibly diverse, cosmopolitan and entrepreneurial
- Growing rapidly – we have the third highest rate of population growth in the country
- Home to four new Crossrail stations bringing investment, renewal and regeneration
- High performing schools, good housing mix, green spaces and strong communities
- Committed to bringing power and responsibility as close to our communities as possible
- Delivering decentralised organisational and physical community infrastructure to realise that ambition
- Outward looking, collaborative and partnership orientated
- Creating the culture and capabilities to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for building strong partnerships with our communities and with other organisations that can help the council deliver its ambitions for our environment, civic pride and housing
- Able to support our changing relationship with Redbridge residents, working collaboratively to ensure we solve challenges together.
For further information please visit www.leadingredbridge.co.uk
For a confidential discussion please speak to either Martin Tucker on 07894 095 898 or Sarah Longbottom on 0121 312 3755