Housing Assets and Property Team Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Competitive salary package - up to £53k
We are looking for an experienced housing asset management or property professional with a track record of developing and delivering high quality services, or someone with the potential to grow into this role with support from us. In return, we can offer a competitive salary package which includes a £3k per annum performance bonus for 3 years, together with the option of a lease car or cash equivalent. You will be working in a supportive management environment that will actively encourage your professional development.
Key challenges include;
* Leading on reducing the carbon footprint of all our properties.
* Delivery of an ambitious new build programme of at least 100 new Council tenants homes over the next 3 years.
* Active asset management including disposals and acquisitions for both our Corporate and Housing Revenue Account portfolio.
* Compliance management ensuring our staff and customers are safe.
* Delivery oversight of the Council house improvement programme through our in-house team by the Housing Commercial Services Team Manager.
* Facilities Management functions for council buildings and Corporate Landlord responsibilities for all property assets.
An exciting opportunity for a career minded professional to join our high performing team, working in a role with the scope for the right person to make a real difference.
Do you have skills and experience to take up this exciting challenge?
If you would like more information please speak to Chris Lambert, Head of Housing and Property on 01530 454780 or email email@example.com
You can apply for any of our posts online at https://www.nwleics.gov.uk/pages/jobs_and_careers. Applications must be made using the on-line application process.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
Closing Date: 18 November 2019