Team Managers Senior SW Pracs Practice Managers & Social Workers
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have what it takes to work in a vibrant and busy team in Redbridge Children's Services? Are you able to work with in an innovative and supportive service that puts the child's wellbeing at the forefront of all decision making and planning?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then we want to hear from you!
This is an exciting time for Redbridge as we are seeking experienced Senior Social Work Practitioners and Social Workers to join our busy teams across a number of different locations with good transport links into Central London. We are currently recruiting to a number of vacancies across our Children and Families services due to the recent investment in our services. We offer excellent support and development opportunities. Redbridge is also committed to ensuring staff have manageable caseloads.
You will have a detailed understanding of the Children's Act, relevant legislation policies and procedures; be HCPC registered and have a recognised social work qualification. As part of our safer recruitment strategy, all Social Worker posts require an Enhanced DBS check and references may be taken up prior to interview.
Please clearly indicate in your statement which post(s) you are applying for and if you have a preferred Service Area to work in. The vacancies are in the following teams:
Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Practice Managers, Social Workers
* Taking referrals relating to children and young people at risk, working in a fast paced, truly multi-agency environment
Emergency Duty Teams - Senior Social Workers
* Dealing with out of hours incidents relating to children and young people
Child Protection and Assessment Teams - Practice Managers, Social Workers
* Carrying out assessments of children and young people at risk
Children with Disabilities Teams - Social Workers
* Offering support to children, young people and families affected by long term disabilities
Community Social Work Teams - Practice Managers, Senior Practitioners and Social Workers
* Longer term support to children, young people and families in need or subject to Child Protection Plans
Looked After Children Teams - Social Workers
* Support to children and young people who are looked after by the Local Authority.
Adoption, Fostering and Placements Service - Social Workers
* Social Workers for the Adoption Team to engage in working with potential adopters, family finding and post-adoption support
Team Manager and Practice Managers Leaving Care
* The Council's 18-25 Leaving Care team is currently undergoing exciting change. we are working to improve the outcomes of care leavers by exploring new ways of working. We are recruiting a team manager and up to two practice managers who are keen to join us on our journey and contribute to improving our service. We are outstanding, enthusiastic and supportive service, who are passionate about working with young people. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of, and help shape, the change in our service.
Redbridge is a diverse borough committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our approach is about enabling Social Workers to build relationships with service users in order to deliver real, meaningful change for children and young people.
Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. As part our safer recruitment strategy, all Social Worker posts require an Enhanced DBS check and references may be taken up prior to interview
Ambitious for Redbridge; embracing diversity and promoting equality and fairness for all