Senior Care Manager
Senior Care Manager
Salary: Up to £43,205 (BR13+2) (Pro rata'd when part time)
In addition you will receive £2,000 annual retention and £2,000 Golden Hello and other excellent benefits
Full Time (36 Hours) and Part Time (18 Hours) posts available on a permanent basis.
The London Borough of Bromley Education, Care and Health Services Division are looking for Senior Care Managers to work in the Adult Assessment and Care Management Services. The Adult Assessment and Care Management Service provide assessment and care management and safeguarding support to adults with a physical disability, age related disability or Learning Disability.
We have several opportunities for full time positions, but limited opportunity for part time workers. The positions are in community settings and within the hospital. The community teams are split into early intervention services, where initial contact and first assessments and support plans are undertaken; this also includes a reablement and rehabilitation service. Complex care teams work on ongoing care management interventions, and the coordination team leads on annual reviews of support plans, extra care housing support and direct payment work.
The Care Act and the Governments Agenda for Integration of Health and Social Care are priority areas for Bromley. Safeguarding enquiries are undertaken by all registered staff whichever team they are in. We are looking for energetic, positive skilled staff to join the teams. Our staff provides an excellent service in facilitating safe discharges from hospitals and in supporting vulnerable people to live safe independent lives in the community. There is also a Learning Disability team who work out of Queen Mary’s Hospital, alongside Health colleagues from Oxleas LD service. This service also provides assessments under Care Act 2014 and work with young people transitioning from Children’s services to Adult services, and beyond.
You must hold a Dip SW or CQSW (or equivalent) or be RGN/RMN or OT qualified as well as being HCPC or NMC registered and it is expected that you will have safeguarding and supervisory experience. If you have any of the above qualifications and relevant experience, we would like to hear from you. Senior Care Managers are expected to undertake appropriate training and take responsibility for their continuing professional development.
Some of the excellent benefits working for the London Borough of Bromley:
• Eligibility to join the Lease Car Scheme
• Membership of the excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
• Generous Annual Leave entitlement
• Excellent transport links
• Salary Sacrifice Schemes make huge savings on – Cycle2Work bike scheme.
• Employee Benefits Lifestyle Discounts –hundreds of discounts at local and national retailers, restaurants, holidays and much more.
Essential – Being able to move efficiently around the borough is an integral and regular feature of the community care manager job and therefore having a full current driving licence is essential; and use of a means of transport is also deemed to be essential and compulsory for the performance of the job – please note the availability of a car via the lease car scheme.
For an informal discussion or for further information please contact one of the following:
- Alex Pringle Operational Manager, Complex and Coordination teams: 020 8461 7837
- Carol Brown Operational Manager, Early Intervention Services: 020 8313 4007
- John Harrison interim Service Lead, 02032 605113
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
We offer a generous package including competitive pay, career average pension scheme, flexible working practices and the Bromley Employee Benefits scheme; Cycle2Work and a wide range of unique discounts.
This is a rolling advert all applications will be reviewed quickly with interview panels taking place on a weekly basis.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Corporate Management Team Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Health and Social Care Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Adult Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in London (South)