Director, Regeneration & Economy
When it comes to regeneration, we operate in a competitive field. You’ll strengthen our plans and business cases to attract greater support and investment. It’s a complex role that’s not just about physical regeneration. You will lead our Planning Services and will be challenged to revive our high streets, post-Covid-19. At the same time, you’ll provide strategic direction for a range of services that cover Housing, Cultural Assets and Economic Growth. With highly supportive Members and an ambitious region, there’s much to look forward to – including the task of bringing our PROUD transformation Programme to life.
We are building for the future and our new management team will bring and develop their experience across a range of corporate work. You will need proven strategic, operational and commercial skills and importantly you will be ready for the challenge.
Degree-educated (or equivalent), analytical and a strategic thinker, you have already delivered relevant strategies, combining short-term reactive work with shrewd long-term planning. All this combined with strong Programme management experience you will have the credibility to lead teams and influence, build on and further develop strategic partnerships at regional and national level.
Join us in giving our all, and put your all into Walsall.
For more info and to apply visit: www.proudwalsall.co.uk
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Walsall
- Corporate Management Team Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Walsall
- Regeneration and Local Economies Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Walsall
- Planning Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Walsall
- Regeneration Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Walsall