Head of Mental Health Service
In Haringey we are transforming services so that all our residents have the best possible mental health and wellbeing throughout their lives. As Head of Mental Health Services you will provide transformative leadership, working closely with partners and developing a highly professional, developmental social care service delivered through the integrated Mental Health Trust.
About the role
Our Mental Health Service in Haringey is undergoing a period of change and transformation. We have driven significant improvements already that promote mental health and wellbeing and enhance the provision of primary and secondary mental health care, integrated with social work and social care.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Adult Social Services you will be a key member of the Adult Social Services Leadership Team, providing leadership for social care delivered through the Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health Trust. You will:
- Develop, implement and ensure modern responsive services are provided in both community and in-patient settings
- Strategically lead and implement the redesign of mental health services in Haringey, ensuring that clinical and care services are delivered to required standards
- Develop management systems that meet appropriate standards of governance
- Build on our strong and collaborative partnership working with senior managers in the Mental Health Trust, where you will be actively involved in local decision making processes, delivering on financial targets and standards for accountable budgets
- Build on positive working relationships between the Council and the NHS CCG, taking forward our shared strategic intentions and using your creativity and innovation to make them happen
Succeed in this role and you will have shaped and lead a high performing, modern mental health service where staff are enabled to focus on mental health social work and where residents receive a good experience from the service.
Ultimately you will lead and transform services that support our vision for Haringey as a place where all residents can live well and achieve their potential.
We are looking for applicants who are excited by the opportunities that this role presents with the experience and talent to manage and influence practice in a complex, diverse and challenging environment. Applicants must be qualified social workers with 3 years’ experience in a management role in Mental Health Social Work Services. An AMHP qualification is desirable.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and set of benefits, join a strong and supportive Departmental Management Team within Haringey Adult Social Services and have the opportunity to shape and lead an exciting change and transformation agenda for Mental Health services and residents in Haringey.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Health and Social Care Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Adult Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (North)