Repairs & Maintenance Technical Assistant
This position is a fixed term contract until 30 September 2021.
Sandwell Property Care, part of Urban Design & Building Services is looking to recruit a Repairs & Maintenance Technical Support Assistant to its already established team.
The role involves taking and actioning emergency calls and dealing with queries from customers.
The ideal candidate should have experience in working in a technical/ repairs & maintenance environment, be a team player and able to work with a minimum of supervision as well having outstanding customer care.
You will be expected to have:
- Experience of a call centre operation and processes
- The ability to manage conflicting demands
- The ability to cope in stressful situations and meet conflicting demands
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a technical/repair and maintenance office
- Achieved GCSE grades A-C in English and Maths.
- Experience in the use of scripting to take Repairs & Maintenance repair details.
Candidates that meet the criteria and are selected for interview will be expected to complete a skills test as part of the interview process.
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
Will include a combination of homeworking and working at Sandwell Council House
Band D, SCP 9-17 (£20,344 - £23,836 per annum) (£10.54 - £12.35 per hour) (plus 2.75% pay award has been agreed).
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Technician £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Administration Technician £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Housing Technician £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Management and Maintenance Technician £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands