People Support Advisor - Recruitment Technology
Please note this is a fixed term contract position for a duration of 18 months.
The ECC internal resourcing team sits within the Organisation Development and People (ODP) function at Essex County Council, accountable for both the candidate and hiring manager experience in a key area of employee engagement. Working collaboratively across ODP and the wider Council, resourcing drive the attraction of new talent to ECC and manages the full end to end recruitment process. We expect excellent customer service at all times and welcome applications from prospective candidates who share this core value. We are seeking someone to manage the day to day responsibility of our recruitment technology as well as providing wider administrative support to the recruitment team.
The People Support Adviser (PSA) will be the initial point of contact and front door for potential new joiners and hiring managers into the recruitment team when it comes to recruitment technology. Providing a customer focused and professional service, for recruitment technology related queries across all channels: online, telephone and face to face. You will provide support and resolutions with a focus on managing the day to day administration of our recruitment technology. You will be able to work at pace and be genuinely motivated by providing an efficient and solution focused service to our internal and external customers.
Role and Responsibilities
* Day to day management of the recruitment system technology, including ensuring all overnight integrations run successfully.
* Manage all new recruitment requests through recruitment technology, ensuring they are validated and allocated to the correct recruitment consultant within agreed SLA's.
* Day to day configuration of recruitment technology ensuring it adapts to a complex variety of needs.
* 1st line incident resolution of all recruitment technology issues e.g. password resets and application issues.
* Extracting data and creating recruitment management information within agreed SLA's
* Administrative support to the recruitment team where needed including interview arranging, timesheet management & candidate queries.
* Respond to general customer enquiries, by telephone or email in a timely and professional manner aiming to answer as many calls as possible first time. In accordance with agreed targets, reporting proactively to your line manager where deadlines are at risk to agree priorities.
* Provide advice and information that meets all the current statutory, contractual and legislative obligations of the Council, to support and guide staff in using self-service.
* Self sufficient and able to work on your own initiative, with a problem solving attitude
* Demonstrable experience in providing excellent customer service in a complex environment
* Confident in Microsoft excel, specifically in relation to extracting and producing management information
* Capable of seeing insights in data and providing meaningful management information to colleagues in the resourcing team
* Highly motivated with excellent attention to detail, a results orientated approach and continually seeking to improve.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of dealing with customer queries and a track record of providing exceptional customer service.
* Evidence of building effective working relationships with colleagues and customers.
* Ability to prioritise own workload and meet organisational deadlines.
Essex County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is key to our success.