Newly Qualified Social Worker (ASYE)
Do you aspire to be aspiration for our young people? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of children and their families? If so, you could be the person we are looking for to join the London Borough of Barnet to start your career within our Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) programme.
Our vision is focused on making Barnet an even better place to live for all families; at the heart our vision for Family Friendly Barnet is the concept of Resilient Families and Resilient Children.
Our ambition is to be the most Family Friendly Borough in London by 2024 by building resilience in our children, young people, families and communities.
- Generous salary package
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Opportunities for promotion
- An outstanding ASYE training programme
We will offer you an unrivalled experience to build your career. You will be supported and mentored throughout. We offer structured learning, bespoke training and regular one to one reflective supervision, as well as regular group supervision through our ‘Learning in Context’ programme.
You will be:
- completing your social work qualification in 2020 (or completed within the last 2 years)
- dynamic, motivated and committed individual, have passion and enthusiasm for social work
- Preferably at least one placement within front line social care
We are committed to ensuring that your skills and strengths are developed, and you can have the best possible experience. We offer a clear career path and after successfully completing your ASYE year you will have developed the knowledge, skills, experience and confidence to join our existing workforce.
If shortlisted, you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity.
Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
More searches like this
- Health and Social Care Social Worker £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Health Social Worker £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Children's Services Social Worker £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Social Care Social Worker £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (North)