Administrator - Vulnerable Adolescents
As part of Barnet’s drive for continuous improvement we are looking for an enthusiastic Administrator.
This is an opportunity to join a developing, high profile service in an exciting area of work to provide key administration and support towards safeguarding our children and young people in Barnet. You will be supporting social work teams and the wider partnership in identifying themes around Missing Children, Child Sexual Exploitation and gang tensions.
You will be:
• An efficient and motivated Administrator
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• To use packages to pull performance reporting, (training can be provided)
• Ability to take detailed minutes in multi-agency meetings
• Strong organisation skills and ability to, manage diaries, and coordinate meetings, training events and complex case panels.
• Strong communications skills in order to liaise with various stake holders including the Police, Health, and education.
You will work with other social work staff in this friendly, supportive team. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS police check. If shortlisted you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity. Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Health and Social Care £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Children's Services £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Social Care £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in London (North)