Executive Director of Resources
Remarkable times bring out the best in remarkable people. Recent months have seen our organisations adapt at pace to new ways of working, and sharpened our focus on fundamentals - getting it right for customers and staff. Our new Executive Director of Resources will play a key leadership role in maintaining this momentum of change and harnessing the potential for innovation that will define how we can do more for our customers in the future. This is a role with real breadth and influence, taking the strategic lead on Finance, Customer Services, Legal, Democratic and Property Services.
We are looking for someone who can deliver change through an inclusive leadership style; who is focused on outcomes for customers; and who will encourage the contribution and potential of others. You’ll apply a strategic mindset to resource and budget planning, using data to inform key decisions, and support elected members in identifying priorities and assessing opportunities for both councils. You may be a qualified accountant (and if so would hold S151 responsibility), but we are also open to candidates who offer a different professional perspective - though with a focus on resources.
Visit www.bromsgrove-redditch.co.uk to find out more or contact Steve Guest at Solace in Business on 020 7976 3311 for a confidential discussion.
Closing date: 19th October
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bromsgrove
- Corporate Management Team Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bromsgrove
- Customer Services Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bromsgrove
- Finance Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bromsgrove
- Legal Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bromsgrove