Public Health Development Officer x2
We are looking for an experienced individual to act as a single point of contact for Public Health - Healthy Lifestyle Improvement initiatives, projects and programmes within one of Sandwell’s 6 towns. Promoting liaison between the local community and partnership agencies such as community voluntary sector organisations, schools and workplaces.
Working as a single point of contact within one of the six Sandwell towns, the post-holder will:
- Address local needs, opportunities and barriers through engagement with residents
- Maintain a locality network of commissioners, providers, key stakeholders and community groups
- Co-ordinate development of accessible and integrated service pathways.
- You will be qualified to degree level or have equivalent relevant experience.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within public health, community engagement or a related environment to improve overall health and well-being.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
For an informal discussion, please contact Katie Deeley on email@example.com or 07790 945109
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org