Group Director, Neighbourhoods and Housing
You will share our commitment to the environment and determination to drive the sustainability agenda through everything the Council does. Your passion for communities will shape your strategic leadership of the frontline services that matter to every Hackney resident, from waste and cleansing, to planning, community safety, parking, markets, and our outstanding parks and leisure offer. You will also be responsible for all aspects of housing management, a significant portfolio of 23,000 tenancies and 10,000 leasehold properties.
To be the Council’s Group Director for Neighbourhoods and Housing with direct responsibility for the leadership and management of the following functions:
- Public Realm services which comprise planning, licensing, environmental health, parks and leisure, community safety, emergency planning, air quality, transportation and parking, markets and trading standards
- Waste and Sustainability services which comprise waste and recycling, street cleansing and estate cleansing
- Housing Management with accountability for the management of around 23,000 tenanted properties and 10,000 leasehold properties
Indicative budget: £70m plus £140m Housing Revenue Account
Indicative staffing: 1,300 FTE (including agency staff)
Apply via Starfish Search. For a confidential discussion about these roles, please contact Penny Ransley (07549 233685) or Jo Boardman (07834 030501) at Starfish Search.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Housing Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Neighbourhood Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in London (Central)