Admin Support Officer (SENDIASS)
Fixed-term contract until 30th November 2021
(with possible extension subject to funding)
Hours of work:
(Part time 21 hours, 52 weeks)
This is an opportunity to be part of our experienced family support caseworker team. To provide a comprehensive range of administrative support for the Barnet SENDIASS service. Barnet SENDIASS provides impartial, confidential and accessible information, support and advice to parents/carers of children and young people (aged 0 to 25), and young people themselves with special educational needs and disabilities. We are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Administrator with attention to detail to work within a small and friendly team that makes a huge difference to the lives of parents, carers and young people in Barnet.
You will be:
- An efficient and motivated Administrator proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to take detailed minute in meetings
- Ability to work in a busy work environment
- Accurately maintain records on the service database
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage diaries and coordinate meetings, trainings and events.
- Strong communications skills in order to liaise with various stakeholders
- Ability to work empathetically with service users.
- Access to a generous local government pension scheme
- Flexible working hours including the opportunity to work from home (to be discussed and agreed).
- Access to job-related training
Interviews will be scheduled for the week commencing Monday 2nd November 2020.