Senior Joint Commissioning Manager - Statutory Children’s Services
• Are you tenacious and driven by a commitment to make sure that children are at the heart of your work?
• Do you have extensive experience of children’s social care and targeted services, and an excellent track record?
• Are you excited by the opportunity to work in a children’s services environment where the statutory services are provided by third party organisations?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to those questions, this could be the ideal opportunity for you and the Executive Director of Children’s Services can’t wait to hear from you.
Sandwell Children’s Trust, and Adoption@Heart, are the providers of statutory services for children in Sandwell. Your role will be to work in collaboration with these providers to ensure they are held to account for the delivery of the services set out in contracts, and ultimately provide the best outcomes for children.
You will have a Social Work degree or equivalent recent and relevant experience, with a recognised management qualification or evidence of continued management development at a senior level
The role will require you to have experience of effective financial management and budget planning in a social care environment.
You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills along with strong negotiating and influencing skills as you will be required to bring about service development/ performance and improvement in services.
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Policy Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Health and Social Care Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Children's Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Social Care Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands