Data Analysis Officer
An exciting opportunity is available for a Data Analysis officer to join the Data Intelligence Unit within education. This key role will involve supporting school improvement through the provision of education data and analysis to schools and local authority officers.
You will have previous experience of collecting data, producing statistical information, and providing support in the use of data and data systems. Experience in an education context would be an advantage.
- GCSE English Grade 4 or above OR Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- GCSE Maths Grade 4 or above OR Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- You will have intermediate skills in MS Excel and MS Access
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is essential
- You must have the ability to learn new skills quickly
- You will have the ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- You must be able to work effectively as a member of a team and have excellent communication and organisational skills
A Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check will be required for this role. Previous applicants need not apply.
For an informal discussion, please contact Sunny Kaur on 07901 377457 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com