Assistant Director, Inclusive Education & Learning
Bolton’s history at the heart of the industrial revolution is well known. In Bolton 2030, we have a clear vision for our future, as a vibrant place, built on strong cohesive communities, successful businesses, and healthy residents. Powering our future is a £1 billion programme of regeneration in five key residential and commercial developments in our town. We are determined that all our children get the best possible start in life, supported by access to high quality education. That’s where you come in. As Assistant Director, Inclusive Education & Learning, you will lead the service forward, developing collaborative, whole system approaches that improve attainment and outcomes for all our children.
About the role
Reporting to the Council’s Director of Children's Services, you will bring transformation and modernisation to our approach. Working in partnership across Bolton will be critical to your success.
- You will actively champion the delivery of our aspirations for our children, providing the strategic, collaborative leadership to drive forward educational outcomes and school improvement.
- You will lead on SEND and Inclusion, ensuring inclusive education policies and services for all children and young people in Bolton.
- You will work to ensure better outcomes for all our children while making the changes necessary to improve outcomes for our vulnerable and looked after children.
This is a role for a candidate with a track record in managing and improving educational performance, working in partnership with school leaders. Bringing a good understanding of the inclusion agenda, you will demonstrate experience of working in a complex, political organisation and the ability to lead and develop teams to deliver outstanding outcomes for children. The ability to work in partnership and foster strong, collaborative working arrangements is vital.
How to apply
For further information or to apply please visit:
Where you will be able to access a role profile and further information about the Council and its ambitions, or contact Mark Bearn at HAYS Executive on 07872 672290.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bolton
- Corporate Management Team Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bolton
- Health and Social Care Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bolton
- Children's Services Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bolton
- Social Care Director £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Bolton