Financial Administration Officer
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person to fill this post within the Finance Team, providing a financial administrative service for Family Services.
You will be working in a team delivering high quality, responsive financial support, advice and information to the entire service. As an integral part of the team you will be providing financial management information and advice to budget holders to enable them to monitor and manage their budgets.
The role will:
- deliver the entire finance process for Early Years Schools Funding, including the Free Early Education schemes for two, three & four year olds and Early Years Pupil Premium
- deliver accurate, timely and robust payments and budget management support, ensuring all systems and advice complies with the Council’s financial framework and policy
- provide support and advice to Schools regarding the FEE (Free Early Education) scheme funding
Good knowledge and experience of e-finance systems in a large organisation would be an advantage.
The Successful Applicant will be:
- Studying a relevant finance qualification such as ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA or AAT
- Experienced working within a finance function
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working in a demanding environment
- Able to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A proficient Excel user
- Confident working with different systems (any experience with Integra/CONTROCC would be a bonus)
If shortlisted you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity.
Interviews have been scheduled for 7th & 8th December 2020.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Administration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Finance Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Education Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- School Administration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in London (North)