Director of Children and Adult Services
In the North East of England and part of the wider Tees Valley region, Darlington is a world class location that offers a great place to live and work. Darlington has outstanding assets and excellent transport links (Teesside International Airport, Darlington Station that is served by the East Coast Main Line and Trans-Pennine services and the A1/A66 strategic road network), high achieving schools, good quality residential areas and a fantastic quality of life.
We are pleased to advertise this exciting role due to the previous postholder moving to a larger Council. The role will lead a wide range of people based services and be a member of the Council’s Senior Management Team. You will be expected to be a significant contributor to corporate issues as well as being the leader of many key services. Most importantly, you will ensure our most vulnerable residents are helped to maximise their opportunity, providing support where needed, at the same time, building on people’s strengths.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact our consultants at Penna, Nick Raper on 07715690463 or Helen Alwell on 07809905467.
For more information and to apply please visit senior-recruitment.darlington.gov.uk
Closing date: 12pm Monday 14 December 2020
Longlist interviews: 7-8 January 2021
Final Interviews: 21-22 January 2021
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Darlington
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Darlington
- Health and Social Care Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Darlington
- Adult Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Darlington
- Children's Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Darlington