Workforce Transformation Lead - Academy of Public Health
Based with Barnet Public Health Team, the Academy of Public Health is a well established organisation supported by HEE which aims to support public Health decision makers, speciality schools, local teams, primary care organisations and partners to develop public health as integrated into local and regional workforces. Building on the work of the Academy to date this post will take forward supporting multi professional public health and working closely to develop innovative ways to achieve this. Barnet is a dynamic, growing public health team with strong leadership supporting this role. Relationships with HEE will be a significant element of this work. The nature of the work of the Academy means that the post holder will be able to work in other locations.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a self starter who can work independently and problem solve where required. Experience and knowledge of the public health agenda, the structure of speciality training, the challenges and innovation in this workforce, the registration schemes available, in particular the Public Health Practitioner Scheme is essential. You will be in a leadership role and should have:
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across organisational boundaries while managing a complex remit in a political environment.
- Experience of dealing with major service providers and working with senior partners from supplier organisations.
- Experience and expertise in managing large scale change
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively and influence a wide range of audiences including senior stakeholder groups.
- Ability to ensure best use of resources and best value for money. Co-ordinate the budget, monitoring expenditure against target areas.
- Experience of managing a financial budget including reporting and taking action on variance.
- Experience of the use of knowledge and information including the acquisition, organisation, and provision of the data.
- Skilled communicator able to select from, and utilise, a range of high level negotiating and influencing strategies appropriate to different audiences and environments.
- Communicates complex concepts and subject matter clearly, adapting approach for different audiences and avoiding jargon.
- Able to build consensus amongst varied and challenging stakeholder groups, building trust and commitment and promoting a positive and pro-active partnership approach.
You will work with STPs, the School of Primary Care, the School of Public Health, other speciality schools in London, learning hubs, a range of stakeholders and the national team for workforce in HEE. You will support the Head of the Academy on programme development and management and finance.
If shortlisted you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Corporate Management Team £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Health and Social Care £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Health £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in London (North)
- Social Care £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in London (North)