Bid Writer, Fundraiser and Adviser - BAME Voluntary Sector
Do you want to make a difference to our BAME community by bringing funding into Royal Greenwich?
If so, read on:
We are looking for a Bid Writer Fundraiser Adviser to help the BAME voluntary sector organisations in Greenwich. The role will include the following:
- Using your knowledge, skills and experience, provide bespoke bid writing as required.
- Giving bespoke practical advice to BAME Voluntary and Community Services (VCS) organisations to successfully apply for funds.
- Providing multi-agency fundraising support to gain successful funding applications for the BAME groups across Greenwich
- Work with the Royal Greenwich Communications team to produce publicity materials with steps and guidance on what successful bids look like and contain
- Stakeholder support and liaison with a host of organisations across the voluntary and community sector, and working closely with METROGAVS and other partner agencies
- Working as part of the Royal Greenwich Voluntary and Community Services team to ensure the needs of the BAME community are embedded in the cross fertilisation of ideas, collaborative working and the overall aims and objectives of the VCS.
- Having a positive and flexible approach to and understanding of the needs of our community.
We are looking for dynamic people with fund raising skills who can make a real difference - please complete your application form, clearly setting out how you meet the person specification criteria. In the meantime if you would like an informal discussion please contact: Bernard Dattadeen, Voluntary and Community Support Manager, on 07548 116841
Residents from Royal Greenwich are encouraged to apply.
This post is also open to applicants looking for a secondment - please check with your current employer before submitting.
Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received.