7 days left
- Contract Type
Primary Teacher - Witham area - £135 Per Day, PAYE
Are you a qualified primary teacher looking for work around the Witham area?
Would you be willing to help support your local schools during these difficult times?
Do you want the chance to control when and where you teach?
Essex County Council have recently launched a recruitment service that supports Essex schools with their need for temporary and supply staff. All work on a PAYE basis with fair rates of pay for the work undertaken.
About The Role:
- Currently required are qualified and quality Primary Teachers who can work on a temporary basis
- Due to current circumstances the needs are across all age groups and range from covering full classes to providing crucial booster sessions and targeted teaching for smaller groups
- Able to consider both full time and part time applicants
About The Service:
- A dedicated and professional team on hand to guide you through the application and hire process
- A free service - no compliance, documentation or payroll costs incurred
- Fair rates of pay for work completed, all paid via PAYE
- The flexibility for you to decide the days you work
- A platform enabling you and schools to build effective working relations, not restricting your interactions
- No barriers to taking up permanent employment if offered
- Expert advice and guidance on how to progress your career in the way you want
If you are interested in being part of a new way to provide high quality and effective education to the children of Essex please APPLY NOW, or get in touch by emailing .
As part of employment with Essex County Council should your role require a DBS check you will be required to register with the DBS update service. The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate. This is an annual subscription and you will be responsible for ensuring this is maintained. For further information on the DBS update service please visit: https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service
Please note that Essex County Council has determined that the off-payroll working rules will apply to this assignment and where a worker elects to provide their services through an intermediary (such as a personal services company) then income tax and primary national insurance contributions will be deducted at source from any payments made to the intermediary.
Essex County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.