Primary Supply Teacher
7 days left
- Contract Type
Primary Supply Teacher - Maldon area - £135 per day - PAYE
We currently have high demand for experienced Primary Teachers who are available for temporary and supply teaching work in and around the Maldon area when schools return in the New Year.
- Requirements are across all key stages
- Positions are open to applicants looking for both full time and part time working weeks
- All work is paid on a weekly basis via PAYE
- Free support and assistance with documentation and referencing available
The need for quality and experienced teaching staff to cover additional needs has never been so prevalent. Essex County Council are offering a free and simple service to teachers to help meet these needs via a centralised platform. One which ensures you receive a fair wage (all paid via PAYE) for the work completed and only hear about vacancies that meet your needs and requirements, no matter how many days you can work or what specific locations work for you.
Now more than ever it is vital you have all the support and assistance required to undertake teaching work without the worry of complicated and poor pay, a lack of clear communication channels with the schools or constant requests to travel and work in areas that do not suit you.
If you are committed to supporting the children and schools in your area and simply want the same support in return this could be the service for you!
About the Service:
- A dedicated and professional team on hand to guide you through the process - from initial registration and compliance to securing work and handling payroll
- A free service - no compliance, documentation or payroll costs incurred
- Fair rates of pay for work completed
- The flexibility for you to decide the days you work
- A platform enabling you and schools to build effective working relations, not restricting your interactions
- No barriers to taking up permanent employment if offered
- Expert advice and guidance on how to progress your career in the way you want
- A simple payroll system - all work is on a PAYE basis
- Previous classroom teaching experience (QTS or equivalent is a must!)
- A confident & adaptable approach, with the ability to react professionally to new situations and environments
- Strong classroom management skills
- A thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Clear and concise communication skills
- The ability to deliver lessons to a consistently high standard
If you are interested in being part of a new way to provide high quality and effective education to the children of Essex please APPLY NOW, or get in touch by emailing
As part of employment with Essex County Council should your role require a DBS check you will be required to register with the DBS update service. The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate. This is an annual subscription and you will be responsible for ensuring this is maintained. For further information on the DBS update service please visit: https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service