Project and Business Manager
As a Project and Business Manager, you will be instrumental in driving the delivery and implementation of projects and key initiatives such as the implementation of digital by design across a range of services. You will undertake a key role to ensure that business continuity plans are implemented. You will lead a number of Business Support hubs to ensure a responsive efficient service is delivered to customers. We are looking for people who demonstrate all of the Council’s behaviours and expectations and continually strive for excellence. You will be part of an ambitious, creative and highly collaborative team which aims to exemplify the Council’s ways of doing things.
Some of the tasks that this role will entail are:
- Deal with and oversee a range of issues related to team management including recruitment, attendance management, 1 to 1’s and appraisals.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues in supervisory roles.
- Analysis and production of management information.
- Provision of specialist technical administrative support including advice and training on the use of SAP.
- Purchase goods on behalf of the services we support using a purchase card, and maintaining associated records for audit purposes.
- Authorise purchase card spends and petty cash transactions, ensuring that colleagues are maintaining accurate records and purchasing goods responsibly.
- Design, develop, implement and monitor business support systems and processes.
- Provide advice on and oversee information management, including meeting the requirements of the GDPR regulations.
- Procurement, stock and asset management, being accountable for budget management where appropriate including involvement in the Building User Group for CC3.
- Work with colleagues across different Directorates to deliver service change.
24 January 2021, 11:55 PM
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.