The governors of All Saints York are seeking to employ an organised, efficient and diligent person to provide effective support in our busy finance office at this outstanding secondary school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a positive and flexible approach
- Be organised in their work with excellent attention to detail
- Be personable with the ability to communicate effectively and maintain confidentiality
- Be tenacious and refuse to stop until the required outcome is achieved.
- Have tact, discretion and diplomacy when dealing with staff but have the stature and firmness to ensure accounting policies, procedures and principles are strictly adhered to by all.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to work as part of a supportive, friendly and dedicated finance team. You will also benefit from a quality professional development programme as part of our teaching school alliance.
This is a Fixed Term post but with the potential to become a permanent role.
If you are passionate in your belief that good financial management can directly benefit the lives of young people, we look forward to receiving your application.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further details and application form please download from our website: www.allsaints.york.sch.uk.
Return Application Forms by email to email@example.com
Or post to
All Saints RC School
Closing date: Tuesday 2 February 2021 at 12 midnight
Interviews: Monday 8 February 2021 via Zoom