Social Care Team Manager - Hospital
If you are an experienced Social Worker registered with Social Work England, have management experience and are keen to develop new ways of working and want to make a difference then we want to hear from you.
We have a vacancy for a Team Manager within our busy Hospital 2 Home Team which is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is flexible, innovative and has a proven track record within a similar setting.
Duties of this Social Work Team Manager Role:
- Support the Operations Manager within the 7- day Hospital 2 Home Team.
- Be responsible for the leadership and management of the Social Work Team, ensuring that the Discharge to Assess Processes are embedded in to practice.
- Work from various locations and oversee the timely discharge of people from hospital or intermediate care settings.
- Alongside the Operations Manager, be responsible for 6 Social Care Lead Officers and provide case direction and supervision to these staff.
- Work in partnership with the NHS and the CCG.
- Have a strong customer focus.
You must have a professional qualification at degree level and/or NVQ 4 or equivalent in Social Work, Dip SW, CQSW or equivalent.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
For further details please see Job Description and Person Specification.
We will offer you: -
- An Excellent Induction plan
- Regular supervision
- Management Development Programme and ongoing training
- Supportive Management direction
- Generous employee benefits, including annual leave and family friendly policies
- Supportive Health & Wellbeing
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com