AMHP Social Worker
WorkwithYork are looking for a Qualified Social Worker who is an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner. This would be an initial three-month assignment, with the potential for an extension.
- be enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to prioritise your workload.
- have been practising AMHP for a minimum of 12 months.
- have good knowledge of MHA and other related legislations.
- hold good communication and interpersonal skills.
- need an appropriate social work qualification (CQSW, Dip, SW, CSS or equivalent) and SWE registration.
- demonstrate recent experience being able to make high-level decisions regarding risk.
- be eligible to work within the UK.
Our clients can offer:
- a supportive specialist team
- a central York location (close to park and ride & York Station) with pool cars available for travel in and out of area.
- competitive rates of pay, PAYE, holiday pay, pension.
To apply for this role, please visit our website.
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or complete our application form.
WorkwithYork are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally, you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service; otherwise, we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.