Social Workers for Adult Social Care
Our clients in York are seeking Social Workers to join their Adult Social Care Community Team. This is a full time role and it’s for an immediate start and ability to work remotely. Assignments are initially for 3 months, with the potential for an extension.
Core responsibilities, tasks and duties
- Safeguarding experience.
- Completing complex assessments and Mental Capacity Assessments.
- Using knowledge of Care Act, MCA legislation.
- Able to work remotely and use virtual platforms to communicate.
Essential skills and experience for this role
- IT skills, preferably experienced with Mosaic.
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent).
- Be eligible to work within the UK.
- A minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience within an Adult Social Work team.
Pay will depend on qualifications and experience.
Reasons to register with WorkwithYork
- Work in a supportive and specialist team
- Central York location (close to park and ride and station) with pool cars available for travel in and out of the area when not working remotely
- Competitive rates of pay, PAYE, holiday pay and pension
To apply for this role, please visit our website.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. We will require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or complete our application form.