Qualified Social Workers - Adult Safeguarding
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full time
WorkwithYork are working with clients in York seeking Qualified Social Workers to join their Adult Safeguarding team.
You will have:
- Experience of working with adults
- Experience of undertaking the role of duty social worker and to hold complex cases
- Knowledge and experience of the Care Act Eligibility
- The ability to manage caseloads
- Knowledge of continuous healthcare needs
- Strong empathetic interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
We can offer:
- An initial 3 month assignment, with the potential for extension;
- Competitive rates of pay, PAYE, holiday pay, pension
- Manageable caseloads and a supportive team.
- An appropriate Social Work qualification: CQSW, Dip. SW, CSS or equivalent;
- Registered on SWE
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least two years post qualification and recent assessment social work experience
To apply for this role, please visit our website.
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or complete our application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally, you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service; otherwise, we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.