Hospital Social Workers
Our clients in York are seeking full time Social Workers to join their Hospital Social Work Team. A competitive rate of pay is on offer and must be available for an immediate start. Assignments are for 3 months, with the potential of an extension.
About the role:
- Assessing service users, mental capacity, and best interest decisions.
- Liaising with the discharge liaison team, as well as ward staff and family members.
- Arranging care packages on discharge and step-down beds.
- Completing reviews and support plans.
- Reporting any delays with service users.
For this role you must have:
- a good understanding of hospital social work.
a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social work/DipSW or equivalent).
- IT skills, preferably experienced with Mosaic.
- A minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience within an Adult Social Work team.
To apply for this role, please visit our website.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. We will require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or complete our application form.