Traded Service and Activities Co-ordinator
We are looking to appoint a Traded Service and Activities Co-ordinator to join the 0 – 19 Early Help Traded Service and Programmes Team. Candidates should be experienced administrators who have had previous responsibility for financial support, health and safety and building management.
Key tasks/skills will include:
- The ability to co-ordinate financial transactions.
- An efficient and motivated administrator/co-ordinator who is flexible and able to adapt according to delivery
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and experienced with financial systems
- Strong knowledge of health and safety regulations and their implementation.
- Strong yet friendly communications to liaise with various stake holders, partners and organisations including children, young people and families
- Ability to work with a dynamic fast pace team using their initiative within key areas ensuring a high quality delivery borough wide
Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
If shortlisted you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity.