Social Care Team Manager
Are you an exemplary Team Manager who can provide leadership, use your professional knowledge to inform best practice, promote innovation, model and facilitate reflective practice? Do you have previous Management/Supervisory experience and meet the requirements of the attached Job Description and Personnel Specification for this post?
We are looking to appoint a full-time Social Care Team Manager in our Enquiry Team.
You will need a knowledge of Customer care practices with a focus on delivering the best customer outcomes to the citizens of Sandwell.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our customers in a personalised / timely way and to deliver a quality service that offers choice, control and Inclusion.
You must hold a Professional Qualification at degree level and/ or NVQ 4 or equivalent.
The post entails some supervision of staff within this team and the Safeguarding of vulnerable adults and management of risks in line with current statutory legislation.
You will have:
- Experience of previous Supervisory responsibility and experience of managing a team.
- Knowledge of Customer care practices and a focus on delivering the best customer outcomes to the citizens of Sandwell.
- Knowledge of Safeguarding practice / procedures and the effective management of risks
- People Management skills including performance management, and an ability to lead/ motivate others. To lead a cohesive team, that achieves results.
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant Adult Social Care Legislation and regulatory framework related to this service area
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data to inform decision making and service improvements.
In return we can offer you continuous professional career development, supervision and support in your role as our commitment to you.
An Enhanced Adults Barring Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check will be required for this role.
For an informal discussion, please contact Donna Patel, Interim Operational Manager on 0121 569 2266 or contact via email email@example.com
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Administration Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Policy Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Health and Social Care Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands