Business Support Officer - Kirklees Supply Service
Kirklees Supply Service
Providing quality supply staff to schools
Kirklees Supply Service deliver recruitment solutions for schools, providing a reliable and fast acting service offering value for money and a focus on quality.
KSS currently recruits supply teachers, nursery officers, business support staff and educational teaching assistants and provides a one-stop service for schools and nurseries needing supply cover.
Business support officers are required to provide administrative support to the school under the direction of the headteacher and/or Business Manager.
Key responsibility areas are:
- General duties which may be required to fulfill role
Essential skills include:
- working on your own initiative
- good literacy and numeracy skills
- good interpersonal skills
- effective team worker
- experience of office work in the last 3 years
- computer literate: Microsoft Office, email, databases and IT systems.
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please visit www.kirklees.gov.uk/kss to download and complete the application form. A CV is not required.
Application forms should be emailed to Kirklees Supply Service email@example.com
31 March 2021, 11:55 PM
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £24,999 Contract jobs in Kirklees
- Administration Officer £20,000 - £24,999 Contract jobs in Kirklees
- Health and Social Care Officer £20,000 - £24,999 Contract jobs in Kirklees
- Children's Services Officer £20,000 - £24,999 Contract jobs in Kirklees
- Education Officer £20,000 - £24,999 Contract jobs in Kirklees