Business Support Lead
The Department of Public Health are looking for a confident and dynamic Business Support Lead to support the Public Health Senior Management Team. You would be joining a friendly busy professional senior team focussed on improving the health of the Barnet residents and reducing inequalities in health. The team collaborates with a range of colleagues from within the Council, other statutory organisations, businesses and the local voluntary sector organisations.
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Public Health, your role will be
- Supporting senior managers with responsive and tailored business support to ensure they are able to operate at optimum level.
- Managing the administration for key committees such as the Health and Wellbeing Board, ensuring all reports and papers are available in a timely manner.
- Supporting managers with HR process such as the recruitment, starters, leavers, and movers’ processes, as well as managing sickness absence monitoring.
- Setting up and maintaining systems to ensure the smooth running of the department, including communications with the wider public health team.
- Taking responsible for the PH Risk Register and being a member of the Corporate Risk Network
If shortlisted you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity.
For an informal discussion about the role, please email Julie George, Deputy Director of Public Health at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.