Managed Stores Contract Coordinator
An excellent opportunity has arisen with City of York Council for an experienced Contract Coordinator to help CYC and the University of York manage its stores facility.
We’re looking for an experienced person to coordinate the work of the managed stores contract and ensure a great service is provided for its users, currently delivered by Jewson Saint-Gobain UK.
This role will focus on providing an excellent level of customer service combined with efficient service delivery.
- To lead the development, and delivery of, service innovation.
- To provide contract management support for users of the service.
- To act as first point of contact for service users, and provide effective liaison with the managed stores contractor.
- To provide high quality performance information to service users.
- Re-tender the contract as and when necessary.
- Manage any contractual disputes.
- Ensure delivery of the agreed development plan.
It's an exciting time to join the team as we embark on a major ICT enabled business transformation and culture change programme which will deliver a new operating model and systems across our housing services.
You’ll need an understanding of the construction industry process, methods and influences and Building Craft and Engineering skills, techniques, materials and working practices.
You’ll also need knowledge of the Plant Tools and equipment used in the construction industry, their purpose, limitations; Inspection and maintenance requirements.
You must have the ability to organise and prioritise workload across a variety of clients and projects, effectively ensuring all deadlines are met
If you have a passion for providing the highest customer care within a dynamic and forward looking Building Services team, then please apply.
For further information, or an informal discussion, please contact Kevin Bray (Repairs Planning and Voids Manager) on 01904 553237 or on email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 24 2021 at 12 midnight