Childrens & Families Mosaic Trainer - Fixed Term Contract
Childrens & Families Mosaic Trainer
Fixed Term, Full Time
Up to £43,299 per annum
Closing date: 22nd March 2021
Please note that this opportunity is being offered as a Fixed Term Contract / Secondment for a minimum period of 10 months
This position will initially, in line with current government guidance be based from home. However, when government guidelines change the role may then revert to being office based, whilst retaining some flexible working options.
Children and Families is recognised as a service in which social work can develop and prosper, with a culture of collaboration, integrity, and compassion; promoting the development and wellbeing of children, young people and their families; protecting them from neglect and abuse. Working together with partners delivering a range of early help, family support and effective social work interventions which build resilience, remove barriers and enable children and young people to look forward to a brighter future.
This role is focused on delivering systems training and advice across a number of key management information systems, acting as a technical specialist and mentor to a team of trainers. Responsible for developing future training plans and delivering the best approach to training for a wide range of courses.
A proficient and technical expert this role will ensure exemplary delivery of IT training to meet the needs of the workforce.
- To provide an online & face to face training product commensurate with the business needs.
- To be responsible for quality assurance of all training literature to a high standard.
- To review the training provided and adjust in line with the business needs
- To work collaboratively with service representatives, ESCA, the Service Manager and the Social Work systems team to ensure systems training incorporates current processes, proposed changes and any potential developments
- To ensure the development of quality training course content including case studies, documentation and competencies to ensure relevant to courses.
- To develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive testing regime for updates or changes to case management system and any other systems within the scope of systems & development to ensure delivery of robust testing outcomes.
Budgetary responsibility: NA
People management: NA
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to A level or equivalent by experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area
- Experience of working with external providers and partners.
- Experience of delivering training
- Evidence of experience in using MS applications to an intermediate level.
- Knowledge and awareness of children and young people environment and employees who support their needs.