Community Partnerships Project Officer
Fixed term until 31 March 2022 covering a secondment
We are looking to appoint a Community Partnerships Project Officer. The post holder needs to have experience of working with communities and local voluntary organisations within a multi-cultural setting, understand asset-based community development and co-production practices.
You will be expected to:
- A Lead officer for the development of community led projects aligned to Town Priorities
- Have A key role in partnerships and engagement activity
- Build sustainable relationships with communities across Sandwell, developing partnerships and strengthening community and voluntary sector
Below are some essential requirements for the role:
- Assist with identifying opportunities to work with local communities and potential projects, partners and volunteers.
- Assist with the delivery of projects that support Neighbourhood management, Community Partnership priorities and Sandwell 2030 vision.
- Work with local voluntary sector organisation coproducing projects to support local identified needs.
- Proactively engage with a wide variety of stakeholders and deliver community initiatives
- Build strong, effective and sustainable relationships with communities and partner organisations with a shared purpose for building community infrastructure
- Assist with development of tenant and resident engagement and involvement.
For an informal discussion, please contact Manny Sehmbi on 07528361465 or Email email@example.com
A qualification in community development or similar work by a recognised and accredited body or educated to degree level or equivalent or experience directly relevant to the post. Is essential.
37 hours per week
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org