We are looking for an engaging professional with experience working for, or with, local authorities and an eye for detail. You will be interested in helping households save money by moving to a renewable electricity tariff as part of a team based in the UK, Antwerp and Amsterdam. The role will be based in the London office overlooking the Thames with some travel in the UK as well as to the other international offices.
What will your role be?
We organise our collective energy switching schemes in close cooperation with a large number of community leaders including local authorities and different consumer oriented organisations (e.g. unions) with the challenge for us to provide a smooth, reliable and efficient customer journey for all stakeholders (participating consumers, the councils and suppliers). As one of the UK Energy Relationship Managers, you are responsible for relationships between us and the councils which make up the 'Big Community Switch' and 'Big London Energy Switch'.
Welcome to 'Big Community Switch' and 'Big London Energy Switch' - part of iChoosr’s world
We are a young, international, fast-growing organisation with over 110 colleagues in six countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Japan.
We are experts in Human Engagement. We develop and create services that activate target groups, consumers and companies. We connect communication, platform and delivery in a smartly thought-out customer journey. We have grown by organising group buying of solar panels and energy for consumers. More than 2.7 million households in Europe have been set in motion by iChoosr and have opted for green electricity, solar panel installations or increasing their living comfort. We are developing new concepts in several markets to prepare our company for the future. We have set ambitious goals for this. By 2050, our goal is to have set 50 million people in motion.
Your tasks consist of :
- Share the relationship management tasks with the existing team to help our council community leaders (CLs);
- Collaborate with and mutually support the relationship and project management team members;
- ‘Own’ the relationship with a portfolio of existing and new councils to provide them with, for example,:
- first point of contact;
- contract management;
- coordinate operations delivery e.g. web landing pages;
- campaign development and delivery;
- reviewing and applying learnings to develop volume;
- educating and informing;
- information sessions and council contact training;
- Share and report progress against plan and apply learnings to evolve the approach.
- Having a data-led approach to measuring scheme performance and understanding customer behaviour by conducting customer satisfaction surveys;
- Have your ear to the ground on market and internal developments to see how we can innovate our services towards all stakeholders (consumers, community leaders and suppliers).
With whom will you work?
- The UK business team: The UK Business, Relationship and Project Managers and Marketing & Communication Officers in the UK as well as operations in Antwerp and Customer Services in Amsterdam;
- The iChoosr expert teams:
- Human Engagement
- Data analysis;
- Customer & Privacy management;
- Product Management & Platform development
Who are you?
- Ideally you have a BA degree supplemented with at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- You are fluent in English, both speaking and writing;
- You want to understand and learn more about human engagement, interpretation of data and consumer behaviour;
- You have experience working for, or with, local authorities;
- You are confident to make presentations online and in person;
- You are able to build and maintain professional relationships with council counterparts;
- You are ambitious, pro-active, stress resistant and you have an eye for details;
- You are willing to travel frequently to the Netherlands/Belgium for one or a few days (1-3 days per month including overnight stays) in the post-Covid period;
- You are fluent in Microsoft Suite and other IT related tools.
What does iChoosr have to offer?
- A challenging, broad role in a professional, growing, international organisation where you work with passionate, authentic colleagues;
- Plenty of room for personal growth and learning new things;
- An attractive workplace in our London office;
- Fulltime job with competitive renumeration and an attractive package of additional benefits.
Are you enthusiastic?
If this job at iChoosr appeals to you then please let us know! Send your CV to email@example.com. If you have questions, we’re more than happy to answer them. A video call can easily be arranged.