Temporary, Full Time
£10 - £12 per hour
Closing Date: 14/05/2021
Essex County Council are currently recruiting for an experienced Catering Manager / Chef Manager to cover temporary / ongoing assignments for schools located around the Central Essex area.
Monday to Friday (Term Times Only)
Hours vary between - 7:30am - 3pm
Varying shifts times, including morning, so if you are looking for flexibility this will suit you perfectly!
Previous experience working within an educational environment if preferred. However, if you have the relevant skills, we can support applications for DBS and ensure all checks are completed to work in a school setting.
- Preparing and serving meals adhering to school meals regulations.
- Create weekly menu plans
- Provide a daily choice of meals
- Adhere to budget constraints
- Management of kitchen staff
- Control and oversee the food preparation process and other relative activities
- Oversee the work of Catering team
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
The ideal Catering Manager will:
- Be flexible with working hours
- Be willing and able to travel within Essex
- Have Food Hygiene Level 2 - Have NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation and Cookery
- Have previous work experience as a Catering Manager / Chef Manager
If you are interested in this Catering Manager / Chef Manager role then please submit your CV and apply today.