Head of Cultural & Community Services
Great people shape great places.
South Derbyshire is a thriving and successful place at the heart of the National Forest, with a healthy visitor economy alongside an expanding business sector. With high-value jobs and outstanding transport links, you can understand why we’re one of the fastest growing Districts in the country and this is reflected in our vision to be ‘a great place to live, visit and invest’.
This role will see you make a direct impact on quality of life in South Derbyshire: promoting healthy lifestyles, working with communities and fostering a local sense of pride and belonging. Your role will touch every aspect of life in the District, with a blend of high profile services, major capital projects and a visible community leadership role.
It’s a career move that will suit someone who wants to achieve the very best for the communities in which they work; who will step up to take the initiative and the accountability for making things happen.
It is a role that requires energy, drive and the ability to nurture, build and sustain relationships to deliver excellence in the services you provide. Seeing opportunities to change and then having the leadership skills to deliver are where you need to prove your ability. Teamwork and collaboration are how we work.
For more informaton please click apply below, or for an informal conversation call Steve Guest at Solace in Business on 020 7976 3311.
Closing date: 1st June.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire
- Leisure and Culture Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire
- Culture Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire
- Housing Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire