3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Do you want a career which enables you to work with a range of people to shape, design and manage commissioned services able to enrich the lives of adults and children?
We are expanding our Children’s Commissioning, Adult Social Care Commissioning and Adult Brokerage and Contract Management Teams. The services are dynamic, responsive, flexible and fully invested in delivering the best outcomes possible for our diverse populations and communities.
We are looking for forward thinking, enthusiastic candidates able to:
- Innovate and drive continued transformation of services through collaboration and partnership working, with the needs of service users always at the heart of everything we do.
- Contribute positively to the work we do and the environment we’ve created. A can-do attitude and flexible approach and ability to deliver in a multi-agency environment goes a long way.
- Demonstrate confidence in managing and influencing service direction across a range of stakeholder groups and organisations
- Manage the financial side of things in driving value for money through the delivery and management of robust commercial models within the market
- Embrace innovation and work with services creatively to improve outcomes
So why join us? Here is just a few of the things our current commissioners have to say about the teams.
“As a new starter, one of the things that I find attractive here is the commitment to doing an outstanding job and ‘doing it right’”
“One of the elements I like most is that it is a fairly new commissioning directorate with real appetite for innovation and considered risk taking to meet the growing and evolving needs of people and communities.”
In every aspect of both councils, we promote a culture in which our people feel continually supported in their work, in their lives and in pursuing their ambitions. We also believe in empowering our people to make big decisions which have a positive impact. We value our staff and prioritise their wellbeing, demonstrated through our generous benefits package:
- Generous annual leave entitlement with the option to purchase additional days
- Promotion of home working and prioritisation of work life balance through the use of a flexible working policy.
- Excellent pension scheme
- You will be supplied with a laptop and smartphone as well as gaining free access to Tri-x, Research in Practice and CC-inform.
- A range of training and development opportunities which are tailored to your needs and will enable career progression.
We have invested in new ways of remote working and anticipate this will be the new norm, with limited expectation of office-based working in the future. Our excellent technology platform and infra-structure support all our staff to connect and collaborate remotely, we do therefore expect all staff to have effective broadband connectivity.
To arrange an informal conversation with one of our department heads, about any of the above opportunities, please contact Danielle Marshall on Danielle.Marshall@cambridgeshire.gov.uk
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Corporate Management Team Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Health and Social Care Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Adult Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Children's Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Cambridgeshire