1 day left
- Contract Type
Temporary, Full Time
£10 - £12 per hour
Closing Date: 27/05/2021
Essex County Council are currently recruiting for an experienced Catering Manager / Chef Manager to cover temporary / ongoing assignments for schools located around the Colchester area of Essex.
Monday to Friday (Term Times Only)
Hours vary between - 7:30am - 3pm
Varying shifts times, including mornings, so if you are looking for flexibility this will suit you perfectly!
Previous experience working within an educational environment if preferred. However, if you have the relevant skills, we can support applications for DBS and ensure all checks are completed to work in a school setting.
- Preparing and serving meals
- Provide a daily choice of meals
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of school food standards to promote healthy menus within schools
- Adhere to budget constraints
- Management of kitchen staff
- Control and oversee the food preparation process and other relative activities
- Be able to work with the School Food Standards
The ideal Catering Manager will:
- Be flexible with working hours
- Be willing and able to travel within Essex
- Have Food Hygiene Level 3 - Have NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation and Cookery
- Have previous work experience as a Catering Manager / Chef Manager
If you are interested in this Catering Manager / Chef Manager role then please submit your CV and apply today.